terça-feira, 24 de junho de 2014

Violence*

It could have been different
I could have found you
So those fireworks would mean something to me
But nothing can be different from what it really is
So violence took me by surprise and pushed me on the floor
There was blood in my mouth, and the devil in those faces

I know that I’ve done everything wrong
I’ve said and I’ve felt everything wrong
I’ve felt what I couldn’t feel, what I couldn’t have
You have been doing right
You should keep away from my sorrow
That’s all I could ever give
You should be happy, so you should stay away
Coz there’s no place for happiness in my melancholy

I am all hurt
And what hurts the most
Is to think that I won’t have you
I won’t love you, you won’t love me
I won’t love you, you won’t love me
I won’t love you, you won’t love me

You go to distance and I stay here
Feeding the idea I make out of this
I’ve made up this idea, based on words you said
Based on promises of being near that serious look in your eyes

Crying makes me feel good, makes me feel alive
A victim of this feeling I insist to fantasize

You didn’t ask for any of this
And I’m so sorry for that
There’s so much you have to take care of
So please take care
I’ll be sad before I’m dead
You need joy, and you must have it
Not from me, I guess

They took a simple thing, which was part of my life
But they couldn’t make me stop thinking of you all the time
And you were there when I was there
Now I’m here and you somewhere
So far and deep inside of me

I shouldn’t be proud of crying until I fall asleep
But well, I am
And soon I’ll forget the stairs I rolled down
Trying to reach to you

I’m sure one day these words will lose their meaning
When you hate me and wish me to roll down those stairs
Then I’ll be gone, then I’ll be past
And that’s the beautiful violence of time

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário